Annie Ok: “My Life as an Avatar″ in FILE Electronic Language International Festival, São Paulo, July 27 – Aug 29
July 27 – August 29, 2010FIESP – Ruth Cardoso Cultural CenterAv. Paulista, 1313São Paulo, Brazil
Still from “My Life as an Avatar 03.10” by Annie Ok
From FILE 2010:
The 11th edition of FILE – Electronic Language International Festival – takes place this year at Centro Cultural FIESP – Ruth Cardoso from July 27th to August 29th, 2010. The programme occupies the Art Gallery of SESI-SP, the FIESP Space, the Theater and the Mezzanine of the Cultural Center that hosts the exhibition with interactive installations, games, machinimas, internet artworks, performances and workshops.
Since 2000, FILE – Electronic Language International Festival constitutes an international interdisciplinary platform for the development of innovative and creative projects in the area of arts and technologies. FILE is a cultural, nonprofit organization that promotes a reflection on the main themes of the global contemporary electronic-digital context, always in a transdisciplinary vision in the political complexity of our time’s cultural universe.
Announcing a new IRON MAN 2 mini-game in Sony Playstation Home. Play for a chance to win one of 10 exclusive limited edition IRON MAN armored suits.
From PPC Interactive:
On Thursday Paramount Pictures International and AUDI AG will be launching a brand new Iron Man mini-game located in the Audi Space. As the first in-world game ever made for a film in Home, this is definitely worth your time to visit!
You will have the chance to throw on the Iron Man suit and pilot your way through a tricky skyscraper obstacle course, picking up arc reactors and dodging the mines to power your way onto the leaderboard.
If you make the leaderboard, then do your best to stay on it; the Top 10 scorers (when the game closes at the end of June 2010) will be rewarded with an Iron Man suit to keep. Do you have the raw talent – or sheer dedication – to prove that you have what it takes to wear the Iron Man suit?
CLIENT: Paramount Pictures International, Marvel Entertainment
- SCEE PlayStation Blog: “Iron Man Flying Game Coming To PlayStation Home On Thursday”
- Kotaku: “Don The Iron Man 2 Armor In PlayStation Home”
- Joystiq: “Become Iron Man with new flying game on PlayStation Home”
- Edge Online: “Iron Man 2 Coming To PlayStation Home”
- CVG: “Iron Man 2 hits Home”
- AlphaZone4: “Iron Man 2 Flying game in PlayStation Home this week”
- PSX Extreme: “Iron Man Mini-Game Flies Onto Euro PSN This Week”
- ComicsAlliance: “‘Iron Man 2’ Games Come To iTunes & Europe’s PlayStation Home”
- PlayStation LifeStyle: “Iron Man 2 Blasting into Home”
- PlayStation Universe: “PS Home getting Iron Man 2 mini-game this week”
- Movie Buzz: “Iron Man 2 Games, Jonah Hex, Thor & More!”
Announcing I am IRON MAN 2: Augmented Reality Experience. This innovative application not only utilizes facial tracking for markerless AR but also incorporates gesture recognition, enabling you to control elements of the user interface by moving your hand in front of your webcam.
From PPC Interactive:
For this year’s early summer blockbuster, ‘IRON MAN 2’ we have delivered an Augmented Reality campaign allowing users to see themselves wearing the Iron Man and War Machine masks. We delivered a similar campaign for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen but took this opportunity to really extend the technology.
As a result IAmIronMan2.com also allows users to see the HUD view that Tony has when he is Iron Man plus have a conversation with Jarvis using quotes from the movie.
But most importantly, as we live in an embeddable, shareable world, we wanted to make sure user could easily record and share themselves as Iron Man so we integrated the tech to ensure the whole experience can now be recorded and saved to social networks or to their own computer.
Watch the video above, or visit IAmIronMan2.com to try it for yourself.
CLIENT: Paramount Pictures International
- Marvel: “Iron Man 2: Get Inside Iron Man’s Head!”
- Mashable: “Augmented Reality Lets You Become “Iron Man””
- Gizmodo: “Be Iron Man (In Your Computer Monitor)”
- Times Online: “Exclusive clip: Iron Man 2”
- Geekosystem: “Iron Man Augmented Reality App: Come for the Helmet, Stay for the HUD”
- Tech Digest: “Try on Iron Man’s helmet with new augmented reality app”
- Ubergizmo: “Turn Yourself Into Iron Man Via Augmented Reality”
- Geeky Gadgets: “Turn Yourself Into Iron Man With This Augmented Reality App”
- VizWorld.com: “Iron Man 2 Augmented Reality Experience”
- Rama’s Screen: “Get inside the head of IRON MAN: Augmented Reality App”
- The Movie Bit: “Iron Man 2 A.Reality”
- Fashionably Geek: “Suit Up As Iron Man…Virtually”
- Multiversity Comics: “Get Inside The Head Of Iron Man”
- TOYSREVIL: “Get Inside The Head of Iron Man with *I Am Iron Man 2* (Augmented Reality App)”
- Screen Rant: “Final ‘Iron Man 2′ Viral Site & Interactive Webcam Game”
- Augmented Planet: “I Am Iron Man – AR Demo”
- Bleeding Cool: “The Iron Man Augmented Reality Unit Launched”
- GeekTyrant: “New IRON MAN 2 Featurette Focuses on Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and More IM2 Goodies”
- Pocket-lint: “Augmented reality visor revealed by Tony Stark”
- MovieViral: “Iron Man 2 Tidbits: Viral Video Could Become Trailer, Rochester Castle Projection, & Augmented Reality App”
- ComicsAlliance: “You am Iron Man With the ‘Iron Man 2: Augmented Reality Experience'”
- Digital Buzz Blog: “Iron Man 2: Augmented Reality App”
- Whiteboard Journal: “Augment your reality with Iron Man 2”
- Comic Vine: “IRON MAN 2 Apps and Virals Galore!”
- The Awesomer: “Iron Man 2 Augmented Reality”
As part of Stark Expo 2010, announcements were made by three subsidiaries of Stark Industries: AccuTech, Cordco, and Fujikawa.
ACCUTECH: A SUBSIDIARY OF STARK INDUSTRIES UNVEILS PROTOTYPE ‘HAZTECH’ ARM – FULL EXOSKELETON TO DEBUT AT STARK EXPO 2010 –
AccuTech: a subsidiary of Stark Industries has today given us a glimpse of the latest breakthrough in anthropo-robotics – the ‘HazTech Exoskeleton’.
Using revolutionary hyper-sensors and nano-hydraulic technology, the exoskeleton is able to detect and amplify body movement. Covering over 80% of the human body, it also protects its wearer from high impact and extreme temperatures.
In a video released today at www.starkexpo2010.com/accutech a prototype arm is shown in action, with the full exoskeleton due to be unveiled next month at the hotly anticipated Stark Expo 2010.
Charles Healey, CEO commented: “Putting aside the obvious commercial applications of HazTech, our priority is to unlock its humanitarian potential. By better protecting the lives of peacekeepers and emergency rescue teams, we can help them save the lives of others.”
Cordco demonstrated their most recent development: the Sonic Fire Extinguisher.
Fujikawa revealed their wearable augmented reality technology: Stark HUD 2020.